Automation of the procedures radiation control
The system is designed for the automation of the procedures of radiation monitoring performed at the checkpoints of various configurations and traffic flow.
The system ensures:
- Radiation monitoring of all the objects (pedestrians, vehicles, cargoes) passing through checkpoints;
- Recording of the radiation parameters of an object, exceeding the set alarm threshold;
- Video recording of an object in the detection area at the time of an alarm;
- Managing a database of objects that have passed through the checkpoint and exceeded the alarm threshold;;
- Information support to the user when responding to the case of an exceeded alarm threshold;
- Data exchange among the different levels of the organizational structure of the user.
The system provides:
1. Recording, storage and display of information on the RPM alarm in case of the detection of fissile and radioactive materials passing through checkpoints, as well as simultaneous triggering of all the monitors connected.
2. RPM status monitoring.
3. Performance monitoring of the connected RPMs.
4. Data exchange between the data acquisition server and radiation portal monitors is realized through the serial interface bus RS-485 (SIB).Several SIB segments can be connected to one data acquisition server.
5. Recording, storage and display of video information on the object setting off the alarm of the RPM, including simultaneous triggering of all the monitors connected.
6. Viewing of video camera images to monitor the current situation in the detection area; viewing is done by serial polling of the video cameras.
The maximum number of CCTVs connected to one data acquisition server DAS-01 is 64.
The maximum number of CCTVs connected to one workstation DAS-04 is 4.
7. The system allows adjusting the volume of recorded video information in the range from1 to 50 frames before and after triggering.
8. The dimensions of a single frame are 352 x 288.
9. The display of current and archival data, change of operation modes are performed by means of a computer – workstation (WS).
10. The maximum number of workstations connected to a single data acquisition server DAS-01 is 8. When using one computer in the capacity of the server-workstation, one more WS can be connected. The alarm annunciation of the RPMs is shown on the WS display, accompanied by a sound signal.
11. Information support to the operator in decision-making when responding to an alarm.
12. Recording, storage and display of information on the operator’s actions.
13. Storage of information in the database.
14. Operation mode setting time of no more than 30 min.
15. Operation: continuous, 24/7.
16. Power supply: AC mains, from 187 to 242 V, 50±1 Hz.
The complete set of the system is variable and depends upon customer requirements.